International Student Visa

Each non-Indonesian citizen student must apply for a student visa and temporary living permit called a KITAS. This must be completed prior to arrival in Indonesia. The UPH International Office assists all international students in completing the student visa and KITAS acquisition process. For more information on the requirements, please visit the 


After your arrival on campus, the ITC will hold your passport and KITAS in our office for safety. If you need to access your passport for business or travel purposes, you may obtain it from the office and return it after you have completed your transaction or travel.


There are many intricacies involved with obtaining, maintaining, renewing, and surrendering the student visa and KITAS, as well as with leaving Indonesia for a holiday during the period of study. Please consult with the UPH International Office about any questions you may have so that you do not incur any unnecessary costs.